Skin aging occurs due to the effects of solar radiation (chronic UV exposure) and natural intrinsic aging. Aging is characterized by wrinkles, folds, laxity (loose skin) and complexion changes (including brown spots, redness and blotchiness) large pores and dullness.
1) Cosmeceutical products – will lighten brown spots and reduce the appearance of large pores. These products contain anti-inflammatory ingredients including vitamin C, retinol (vitamin A), green tea extract, caffeine, human growth factors and bleaching agents.
2) Microdermabrasion – exfoliation of the skin through the use of small crystals. This minimizes fine lines and tightens pores.
3) Chemical peels – fruit acid and salicylic acid peels and Jessner’s peels exfoliate the top layer of skin to reduce pigmentation, leaving the skin looking refreshed.
4) Microdermabrasion and chemical peels – promote exfoliation of the skin. The peels target intercellular lipids and disrupt corneodesmosomes, making them promote skin exfoliation and cell turnover. They dissolve the “glue” binding the dead cells together. Salicylic acid, glycolic acid and Jessner’s solution can be used. All peels promote skin turnover revealing new fresh skin. Your skin will look radiant. Peels can also treat brown spots and pigmentation.
5) Intense Pulsed Light photofacial – Photofacials reduce the appearance of discoloration and textural irregularities. This treatment uses gentle light and thermal energy to promote collagen production in the dermis and restore skin to a more youthful state. Photofacials are used to treat brown spots, spider veins or red blotching from rosacea and rough porous texture. After multiple treatment protocol the skin will have a vibrant glow. Consult our web site for more details:
6) Fraxel laser – “Fractional Photothermolysis” is a revolutionary treatment that uses tiny microbeams of heat to coagulate the soft tissue with high efficacy and little down-time. The coagulated tissue within the columns initiates a natural healing process that accelerates the formation of new, healthy tissue. Coagulated cellular debris is expelled as the skin is resurfaced. After multiple treatments expect excellent improvement in the reduction of appearance in fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, brown spots, large pores and stretch marks.
7) Deka DOT laser - DOT Therapy (Dermal Optical Thermolysis) is a fresh new way to transform skin and enhance its overall appearance. DOT Therapy can reverse the appearance of aged or sun-damaged skin, smooth wrinkles and fine lines and minimize acne scars.
There are multiple safe and effective injectable fillers indicated for facial folds and wrinkles. As we age we lost volume causing our skin to have deep folds and lines. The fillers add volume to the skin, erasing the folds and wrinkles. You see visible results on the day of the treatment.
~Radiesse™ - contains microspheres made of a natural material called calcium hydroxyapatite in a water based gel carrier. This filler is FDA approved to fill marionette lines and nasolabial folds.
~Juvederm™ XC and Restylane™ - replaces hyaluronic acid (HA) in the skin in and around the lips, light nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
~ Juvederm Voluma™ XC - is indicated for deep injection for cheek augmentation to correct age-related volume deficit in the mid-face in adults over the age of 21. ~Sculptra® - is intended for volume correction of shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles. Prior skin test is required.
~ Belotero® - is the latest, most advanced form of dermal filler available today. It has a unique ability to integrate with the tissues of your skin, providing volume and a more youthful shape to your face.